Convergence – an Introduction to the End Times
By S.A. Mouw
On May 14, 1948, Israel became a nation for the first time since 70 AD when the Romans, led by General Titus, destroyed Jerusalem, the second Temple, and scattered the Christians and the Jews. The re-establishment of Israel as a nation was not only historically significant, it was prophetically ordained and serves as the first major sign of the times in which we are living – the times Jesus called “the beginning of sorrows.”
But if that event is so historically and prophetically significant, why aren’t we in the End Times now? Has the Tribulation begun? Are there, even now, signs that we can ascertain in current world events that point to the culmination of approximately six thousand years of world history?
Is there a convergence of these signs that are paving the way and building a foundation for those things we know will take place during the Tribulation: a One World Government, a One World church, a single world-wide currency, and more?
The answer is yes, there are signs that are happening now on a near-daily basis. Signs that are, and have been, paving the way for those events recorded in the last book of the Bible, the book of Revelation. Those signs only become evident when we read, study, and ask God for wisdom in understanding those events recorded by John and prophesied in other books of the Bible.
In order to see that growing convergence of those signs, we must understand to what those signs are pointing.
Are there are prerequisites of things that must happen prior to the start of the Tribulation, unlike the Rapture which is imminent and has no prerequisites? I believe there are either, events that must take place prior to the start of the Tribulation, or the foundation laid for those things that will happen during the Tribulation. Let’s take a look at those prerequisites for the Tribulation and see if they have been, or are being, fulfilled:
- Jews must be returned to their land. In order for that 70 weeks God appointed unto Israel and Gabriel passed onto Daniel to be fulfilled, Israel must, once again, be a nation.That event on May 14, 1948 fulfilled the prophecy in Isaiah, “Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west. “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from afar And My daughters from the ends of the earth, Everyone who is called by My name, And whom I have created for My glory, Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.” (Isaiah 43:5-7 KJV) And, of course, they have to be in Jerusalem to build that Third Temple. The preparations for that Third Temple are far advanced, even to the point of shaping the stones that will go into that Temple. The location for the Third Temple, however, has become something of a political football and has delayed the start of that temple. There are events, however, that could clear the way, such as the war of Gog and Magog, as prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39. We’ll take a look at those events and what they mean in future papers.
- Global economy. This happens during the Tribulation, so is not really a prerequisite for the Tribulation, but in order for this to occur, there must be some groundwork laid beforehand. Are we seeing that groundwork? Are we seeing the advances in technology that would enable the Mark of the Beast to be possible? Are we seeing plans for, and a mindset of the “necessity” of, a one world currency? Just recently an announcement was made to begin a “trial period” for a digital US dollar: "Nine U.S. financial institutions, including Citibank, Wells Fargo, and Mastercard launched a pilot program working with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to test the feasibility of a digital dollar based on distributed ledger technology. It’s the path to the Central Bank Digital Currency, CBDC."
- Global government. As with the global economy, this occurs during the Tribulation, but we are seeing the framework now being put in place. There is a sense of urgency among those who support this and we’ve seen that support spread far and wide. On their website, the World Economic Forum states, "There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative." (https://www.weforum.org/great-reset)
- Apostasy within the church. The instances of this are too many to mention, but the most compelling is the event which took place recently in Egypt, with the cop-27 meeting and the new “ten commandments.” We now have religious leaders across the globe more interested in protecting and worshipping the creation, rather than the Creator. We’ve seen how those “seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils”that Paul warned us about (I Timothy 4:1-2, KJV) have, indeed, infected many of our churches today and how many religious leaders are “speaking lies in hypocrisy”, even from the pulpit.
- The “Restrainer” must be removed. Pauls tells the church at Thessalonica, “3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3, KJV) and "7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.” (2 Thessalonians 2:7, KJV) The Restrainer is the Holy Spirit working through the Church, the true Bride of Christ, and must be removed before the AntiChrist, or what Paul calls “the man of lawlessness” can be revealed. We know from Daniel that this AntiChrist confirms a covenant with Israel and her enemies for seven years, and then breaks the covenant at the midpoint of the Tribulation. “27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” (Daniel 9:27, KJV)
This “man of lawlessness”, or the AntiChrist, confirms that covenant for one week, or seven years. This event marks the beginning of the final seven years, or one week in prophetic terms, of those seventy weeks God promised to the Jewish people. The AntiChrist is represented by the first Horseman of the Apocalypse in Revelation: "2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2, KJV) This is the first of seven seals and marks the beginning of the Tribulation.
So we have five “signposts” leading up to the Tribulation and all but one of those can be said to either be complete or well on the way to completion. The last one, the removal of the Restrainer, remains. That event, the Rapture of the Church, is the next event on the prophetic timeline and after the Rapture, the Tribulation followed by the Glorious Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ when He reigns on earth for 1000 years.
But what is the Tribulation? What are the events that precede the Second Coming of our Lord? The following is a high-level listing of those events that occur during the Tribulation. In future papers, we will delve more deeply into each of these.
The book of Revelation, or the Revelation of Jesus Christ to St. John, tells us about the end times and the devastation that will occur on earth. That devastation is so severe Jesus tells us, “22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." (Matthew 24:22, KJV)
Jesus appears to John the Apostle, while he was exiled on the Isle of Patmos. John hears "a great voice, as of a trumpet,"(Revelation 1:10, KJV) and when he turns to see who is speaking, he sees this: "12 …And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." (Revelation 1:12-16, KJV)
Can you imagine? John sees this “one like unto the Son of man” but He doesn’t look like the Jesus the man with whom John the Apostle walked while He was on earth. This is the resurrected Christ, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings. Jesus tells John, “18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;” (Revelation 1:18-19, KJV)
“ 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;” (Revelation 1:19, KJV). Past, present, and future – John is to write of those things he has seen (past), the things which are (present), and the things which shall be hereafter (future).
- Revelation chapters Two and Three – the letters to the seven churches.
It is interesting these letters to the seven churches start out at Ephesus, the church where John was an Elder, then continues in a circle – to Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and last to Laodicea. There are many that compare what Jesus is saying to each of those seven churches to specific times in the Church Age, or Age of Grace, with this period being most like the church of Laodicea. And that might be accurate, but you can also see examples of each of the seven churches in the world today. Just briefly, here is what Jesus saw in each of the seven churches:
- Ephesus – “4Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love." (Revelation 2:4, KJV). So the church at Ephesus was doing all the “works”, but had fallen away from a true love of, and relationship with, the One True God.
- Smyrna - "10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." (Revelation 2:10, KJV) Wow! The church at Smyrna was a poor and, at least financially, struggling church, but Jesus tells them to continue in their faithfulness and He will give them a crown of life.
- Pergamos - "14But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication." (Revelation 2:14, KJV) While the church at Pergamos had been faithful, they had among them idol worshippers. Interesting side note: the church at Pergamum was also permitting false preaching, even to the point of idol worship within the church body. Jesus tells them to repent, and if they do, He will give them “a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.” (Revelation 2:17, KJV)
At that time, invitations to special events were not printed at the local printers on parchment paper and passed around. Instead, the hosts of the event would use stones, on which the name of the invitee was engraved. Jesus is telling the church at Pergamum, for those who repent of their ways and return to Him, He will give them a special invitation to join Him in eternity.
- Thyatira – “20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not." (Revelation 2:20, KJV) Another church which has allowed a false prophet, or prophetess, in among them and practicing idol worship.
- Sardis – “1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God." (Revelation 3:1-2, KJV) Jesus tells the church at Sardis they are dead in the faith and He has not found their many works perfect before God.
- Philadelphia – "8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name...10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." (Revelation 3:10-11, KJV) The church at Philadelphia is an example of the Church for which we all should strive.
- Laodicea – “15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." (Revelation 3:15-16, KJV) Lukewarm. Is that what many of our churches today are – just lukewarm?
For each of these churches, Jesus promises if they repent, He will forgive them, but if they do not repent, the consequences will be severe. It is interesting when you start studying these seven churches and the environment in which they were placed – Ephesus, for example, was the location of one of the seven wonders of the world – the temple of Artemis. Pergamum, which is today Bergama Turkey, had a temple to almost every single major deity at that time – a center for idol worship. We will, in future papers, take a look at every location and the historical significance of it, but even at this high level study, we see that Jesus, and therefore His Father, knew these churches – knew their weaknesses and knew their strengths. It would be safe to assume that the same is true today.
Chapters 4 – 19 record the events of the Tribulation, starting with the revealing of the AntiChrist, the introduction of the Two Witnesses, and so much more. Chapter 3 ends the “present time” portion of Revelation and Chapter 4 begins the “future time.”
- “4After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." (Revelation 4:1, KJV) John is called up into Heaven – a prototype of the Rapture of the Church – and is shown the events that will occur during the Tribulation.
- The Antichrist will sign the covenant with Israel for seven years, which starts the events of the Tribulation.However, in the middle of that seven year covenant, he will perform an abomination upon the Third Temple. That event marks the mid-point of the Tribulation and the beginning of the “Great Tribulation”, the last three and one-half years. “27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."” (Daniel 9:27, KJV)
- The two witnesses appear at the Temple, clothed in sackcloth. They are given authority to witness and prophesy for 1,260 days, or the first half of the Tribulation.They are also given power to destroy anyone who tries to harm them, with fire from their mouths. They are given 1260 days to witness and then are killed by the AntiChrist. “3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them." (Revelation 11:3-7, KJV)
- The Seven Seals - Jesus (the Lamb), the only one who is worthy, opens the first of what will be seven seals.
- First Seal - The AntiChrist has come forward “bent on conquest”, even though he appears to come in peace. He uses his charisma and power to eventually, by the mid-point of the Tribulation, coalesce all nations into a One World Government. “1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:1-2, KJV)
- The Second Seal is also opened by Jesus, the rider of which invokes a world war, such as the earth has never before seen. “3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:3-4, KJV)
- The Third Seal is opened. The aftermath of the war from the second seal creates a worldwide famine and gross inflation. “5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine!” (Revelation 6:5-6, KJV) A “measure” of wheat and three “measures” of barley are enough to sustain one person for one day, though barley has little nutritional value and was most often used as feed for livestock. The penny referenced here, in some translations “denarius” would be equal to one man’s pay for one day. So, the whole of a person’s living wage is going towards food and that just enough to survive, barely, for one day.
- The rider of the fourth seal is a pale horse, also known as the “Pale Horse of Death.”The war from the second seal, and the famine and inflation of the third seal will kill off one-fourth of the world’s population. The world population, as of this writing, is just over 8 billion people (8,001,712,880 as of 11/24/22, 11:19 AM EST) and growing. We don’t know how many will be raptured, but we know that whatever the population is at that time; 1 out 4 will die. “7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8, KJV)
Many who see these events and hear the teaching of the 144,000 (Revelation 7:1-8, KJV), will turn to Christ and will be saved. Sadly, many of those will be martyred for their testimony. If you are one of those who turn to Christ during the Tribulation, know that your redemption is near and your blood will be avenged if you are martyred for your faith.
- “9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” (Revelation 6:9-10, KJV) These are what is called the Tribulation Saints – those who are martyred for their faith during the Tribulation. We know, from this verse, this martyrdom of those who come to a faith in Jesus continues throughout the Tribulation.
- “12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" (Revelation 6:12-17, KJV) Who’s wrath? The wrath of the Lamb.
- The seventh, and last, seal brings on the seven trumpets. “1When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.” (Revelation 8:1-2, KJV)
- At this point, we are just about 1/3 of the way through the book of Revelation – whether that corresponds with the actual timing of the seven seals, the seven trumpets, and the seven vials, or bowls, is hard to say. But we know these events occur in the first half of the Tribulation and already at least one-fourth of the world’s population, those remaining after the Rapture, have died. There is a brief break, or pause, between the sixth and the seventh seals, when the 144,000 are sealed and sent out to evangelize the world. “1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."(Revelation 7:1-4, KJV)
- The Seven Trumpets – from this point forward, the judgements become increasingly more devastating. We will study each one individually in upcoming papers, but even just this brief description gives you an idea of just how bad it will get.
- First Trumpet - “7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.” (Revelation 8:7, KJV)
- Second Trumpet - “8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.” (Revelation 8:8, KJV)
- Third Trumpet - “10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10-11, KJV)
- Fourth Trumpet - “12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. 13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!” (Revelation 8:12-13, KJV)
- Fifth Trumpt - “1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them… 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” (Revelation 9:1-6 & 11, KJV)
- Sixth Trumpet - “13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.” (Revelation 9-13-15, KJV)
- At this point, somewhere around ½ of the total population at the beginning of the Tribulation have been killed; that doesn’t include the martyrs who have been killed for their faith – those Tribulation Saints we saw under the Throne of God in the fifth seal and all of those who are martyred for their faith during the Tribulation.
- There is a pause between the sixth and seventh trumpets when John sees many visions. This is the mid-point of the Tribulation.
- “1And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not." (Revelation 10:1-4, KJV)
- The Two Witnesses are taken back up into Heaven, after they are killed at the end of their 1,260 appointed days. Their bodies lie in the streets for 3 ½ days before they are resurrected by God and taken up into Heaven. “7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them." (Revelation 11:7-12, KJV)
- John sees a vision of a woman, in the travails of childbirth, who is threatened by the Dragon, but she is protected by God and given safe harbor. The woman represents Israel and the child, Jesus. This is when the Israelites realize they have put their faith in the wrong place and they flee to the wilderness. “1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." (Revelation 12:1-3, 5-6, KJV) “13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent… 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (Revelation 12:13-14 & 17, KJV)
- Satan is cast out of heaven. “4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:4, 7-9, KJV)
- The AntiChrist survives an assasination attempt and is given authority to continue for 42 months – the second half of the Tribulation, the Abomination of Desolation occurs, the Mark of the Beast is enforced… there is a lot happening in this twelfth chapter of Revelation: “3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast...5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world...11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon...14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:3,5-8, 11, 15-17, KJV)
- John sees and hears three Angels each giving their proclamations to the remaining inhabitants of earth. “6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (Revelation 14:6-11, KJV)
- John sees a vision of seven more Angels, each holding a vial of the seven last plagues of earth. “6And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. 7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever." (Revelation 15:6-7, KJV)
- First Vial – “2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” (Revelation 16:2, KJV)
- Second Vial – “3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.” (Revelation 16:3, KJV)
- Third Vial – “4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.” (Revelation 16:4-7, KJV)
- Fourth Vial – “8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.” (Revelation 16:8-9, KJV)
- Fifth Vial – “10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.” (Revelation 16:10-11, KJV)
- Sixth Vial – “12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Revelation 16:12-14, KJV)
- The Seventh Vial - the Whore of Babylon is destroyed.
- “18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great." (Revelation 16:18-21, KJV)
- Whore of Babylon described in Revelation 17 and 18, “1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever." (Revelation 19:1-3, KJV)
- The Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
“11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.” (Revelation 19:11-16, KJV)
With the Glorious Appearing of Jesus, the Tribulation period is over, which also concludes the 70 weeks given to the Israelites. Hallelujah! Lord, come!
He is Coming!
He is coming! The one and only Lord, Christ the King
He is coming! My Lord and Savior and peace, again shall reign.
He is coming with armies untold, with a sword and wearing His crown
He is coming, my Lord and Master and every knee shall bow.
He is coming! The Glory of His Return which every eye shall see
This King, my Lord and Savior, in all His majesty.
He is coming! This Savior, who once gave his all.
So we could bear witness to He who loves us all.
He is coming! O glorious day and soon, the trumpet will blare.
He is coming to take His Bride before the evil is laid bare.
He is coming! Oh Lord, my God and I will see his Heavenly face
I will feel his Love surround me, I will fall into that heavenly embrace.
He is coming! The Great I Am and the final trumpet will sound
He is coming to take us home and peace and joy will abound.
He is coming! Are you ready? Have you lifted your heart to Him?
He is coming! Have you given all your troubles to rest in Him?
He is coming! And time is passing, but there’s no time left to decide.
He is coming, and all will be revealed. Evil will have no place left to hide.
Give all unto the Lord. Ask for his mercy and His grace.
Ask forgiveness for your sins and accept your heavenly place.
A place that has been reserved for you: a place with your name engraved.
A place that transforms your body and leaves an empty grave.
He is Coming! Oh, let us shout of the joy and the victory
Christ the King is Coming! He is coming for you and me.
- Susan Mouw
 "Feds Launch Digital Dollar with 9 Big Banks, a Troubling Path to CBDC", M Dowling, November 18, 2022, https://www.independentsentinel.com/feds-launch-digital-dollar-with-9-big-banks-a-troubling-path-to-cbdc/
 Revelation's Seven Churches, Bible Study, unknown date, https://www.biblestudy.org/maps/the-seven-churches-of-revelation-map.html
Susan's podcasts on rumble - channel is "Beginning of Sorrows" https://rumble.com/c/
And her website http://roadtothecross.